Sunday, 10 July 2011

One of THE best NZ nights EVER!!

I've met this Danish girl in my hostel few days ago and I've been hanging out with her since then as she's great fun. So as we've done every night, last night we went down to the bar as well. We wanted to go and play the bar quiz and have a pint or two. Which turned out to be more than that and I loved it :D We had so much fun!!! There was this group of guys (32 of them to be exact) and they were police man from Australia (Aussies or Ozzies as I like to call them) and they were with these Kiwi cops just having a fun night out.

We got to know them as one of the Kiwi girls came to chat with us (she was the only girl in the group of 30+ guys as their bigger group was split up by two bars) and they were introducing us to the Ozzies as well.
Ozzies had the coolest drinking game going on, whenever their captain took their shirt off, they all had to do it too. And only when the captain put his shirt back on, then the rest of them could put their shirts back on too. They did had their singlets on, but it was still very entertaining for us girls as you got to see their very well trained upper bodies and oh those very muscular arms... mmmmh, so good. Oh and the idea of the game was that who ever was the last one to get their shirt off, had to down their drink in one go. Later on when they got a bit more drunk, few of the lads took their singlets off as well and one of them got on the bar to do some pushups...uuuh lalaa!!

They were really nice lads, it was cool to hang out with them on a Sunday night :) I got few of them on the dance floor as well which was good fun :D I heard only today that most of the lads were single too and few of them were apparently also asking about me, which feels really nice, but no phonenumbers were exchainged, so... but I still had a great time!! Oh and the locals, they were also cops and as it was a guy and a girl, I just assumed that they were a couple as the girl kept referring to him as a partner, but apparently they are partners at work and not in private life. I was kicking my self a bit today after my Danish friend told me that they were not a couple as that was the only reason I didn't flirt with that dude as he was h.o.t. And a police!! Those of you who know me, know I'm nuts about cops... :D Hahahahah!

One the best nights I've ever had, so glad we went out :)) I had to share this with you guys, sorry I didn't take pictures though, I thought that would have been a bit too much maybe :)) I also got to experience a bit of a hangover today, which I haven't had in months and today reminded me why. I hate hangovers, they're the worst... So that's all for now, see ya later alligators!! :)))

ps. Bad news on my laptop, it's beyond repair so I'm afraid no more pictures coming up until I get back home... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment