Saturday, 16 July 2011

My last day in New Zealand... going back home tomorrow!!!

... and my last post from New Zealand too... kind of sad... But then again, I'm super happy to go home too!! It's been great times for the past 3 and a half months in here, I really do love this country and I'm so happy to have met so many great people on the way!!! You can never have too many friends and I've made loads of them during this trip :))) I'm really hoping to see them again some day, somewhere :))

I've already packed my bags, gave a lot of clothes to the salvation army (most of them old and crappy ones, but hey, they'll take anything, it's not like I'm going to use them anymore) and few pairs of shoes as well. I arrived here with 3 pairs of shoes, bought 2 pairs here, leaving with just the ones on my foot. Ones were ruined by mud and ones were getting a bit worn out anyway so... You can always buy more, am I right? :D Not that I'll be having much money to spend when I get back home :D It's amazing how much money I've spend in this country!! Well at least back home I don't have to pay for the food anymore, I'm hoping my mom has missed me enough to cook for me <3 hihih

So yeah, this is it for my blog as well. It was all about NZ and now that I'm going back home I'm done with the writing as well. I have loads of pictures and fond memories of this country and all the people I've met, so I'm not going to ever forget it!!! I'm so happy that I came here, so SO happy! Even though I didn't find a job and had to borrow money from my dad, it was still worth it!! It's not like I get to travel on the other side on the world every day. And it was more than just a holiday too, it was an adventure!! I'm super happy that I bought that bus pass for the Kiwi Experience, it was really good way to see this country and meet new people <3

That's it for me now, I better go now, might even go for one last drink at the bar tonight before going to bed. One last night at the hostel, thank God that's over!! :D I hope the flights tomorrow will go smoothly and maybe I'll get some sleep on the way too. It's gonna be one loooooong loooong way home. First to Hong Kong, then to Amsterdam and then finally home, sweet home <3 Thanks to all my loved ones, thanks for reading my blog and I'll see you soon!!!!!!!! Love ya!!! Loads of hugs and kisses are on the way!!! 'I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home'!! :)))) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment