Friday, 8 July 2011

9 days left in NZ...

9 more days, then I'm heading back home!! As much as I love this country and I've loved my time here and seeing lots of places and doing lots of new stuff, I'm also really looking forward to going back home. I miss everyone back home and I love the fact that it's summer back home and I'll get to enjoy it!!! I'm also pretty tired living in hostels so the fact that I got my own room waiting for me sounds great  :)) And I'm super happy to hear that my friends and family have missed me too, so it's good to go back to a place where people love me :))) I miss talking to someone who really knows me if you know what I mean. I've made a lot of friends here too, but they've also left already, everyone is going their own way while travelling..

Hmmm, I think that was it for now. I know I wanted to write about something, but I kind of don't remember what it was now. At the moment I don't have anything exiting planned for the rest of my stay in Auckland, I think I'll just try to enjoy it and relax. I'm frankly really tired after all that travelling, so I don't feel like doing much. And I'm also trying not to spend that much money anymore. I have to buy an new laptop when I get home as my old Dell is starting to get ready for retirenment home. I took it to this computer repair shop and they'll try to reinstall windows on it. I just need it to work one more week, hopefully it will be fine. That's why I haven't been able to post any new pictures on facebook now, hopefully I can do that next week.

I think that was all for now, nothing special to write about at the moment so... see you again soon my dear readers ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment