Hello there my dear reader(s?) :D So as you probably know (unless you're some stranger reading my blog as you have nothing better to do) it was my birthday yesterday. I turned 25 again ;) so I wanted to tell you about my day.
Morning started off good, bumped in to my Canadian friend in the hallway on my and she sang happy birthday to me and gave me a hug :))) It was really nice of her :)) Then after my breakfast I head out to the town, just wondered around for a while and went to get coffee at Starbucks. I had piece of really really good maple, caramel & walnut cheesecake, but that combined with soy hazelnut latte made me feel really sick. They were just soooo sweet I really wanted to puke afterwards :D (yes I can lough about it now, but yesterday it wasn't funny). Then I went to have some lunch and wondered around the town for some more, trying to come up with something special to do and decided to get a massage. And this was interesting... (I'll write hole other chapter about this massage...)->
So there's a massage place right accross the street from my hostel and I've been there before, so I went in again. Now the last time I was there, I got a massage from this Chinese lady and it was really good one. Well, I wasn't that lucky this time... I got this Chinese guy who was apparently trying to get some information out of me and if I knew what it was, I was more than willing to share that secret with him. It was pure torture. I swear to you he was trying to see if my head comes off at some point if he pulls it hard enough. He also found some very sensitive spots in my neck he wanted to push them as hard as he could. And yes, they are still hurting me. Then I got to the table (was sitting in a chair first) and he pushed my back so far I think my boobs sinked in to me an inch or two. Maybe he was trying to see if they come out on my back if we pushes hard enough, who knows. Oh and yes, this was a good one; it was suppose to be a neck, shoulder and back massage, but he rubbed my bum too. I so wanted to say 'Hey that's not my back, that would be my ass!!' But I didn't. I thought well what the hell, it wasn't like he was doing it in a harrasing kind of way, but still I found it a bit weird. Then you know when you're getting a back massage and they usually press the spots right next to your spine or like in between the vertebrae? Well this dude pressed right on my spine, like on the vartebrae and that hurts like hell!!! I was seriously sweating my ass off I was in so much pain. But I didn't scream, was really close to it, but held it back. You should have seen my face though, would have been hilarious if someone was taking pictures under the table :D And he was really pushing as hard as he could and sometimes lying on top of me putting his own bodyweight on it too. I just thought that maybe it will be worth it, that it must work if it hurts that much, but I don't know now... today I've been just hurting, it's even hard to sit as the sore spots are on my lower back. So that was just a bad massage... I'm so not going to him anymore!
The rest of the evening was nice. I went to dinner on this Italian restaurant with one of my friends here as she wanted to take me out on my special day. And I appriciated it of course (she paid for my dinner too!) :) The waiter made us site on a table number 30 which I think was a really funny coincidence :)
After dinner we head down to the bar, it was pretty full as they were showing a rugby match there. I had few drinks there and it was pretty nice :) Even got one guy to buy be few siders which was nice :))) No no, I didn't ask him, but he wanted after one of the girls told him it was my birthday. About quarter to twelve I decided that as my birthday was almost over, I can call it a night and go to bed. I was getting a bit sick of drinking that side anyways, so I didn't want to stay longer. The sider they have down at the bar is ok for one pint, but then it gets a bit too... I don't know how to say it in english, but you just get tired of it and can't get it down anymore, if you know what I mean.
So that was my B-day, not that special, but very nice anyways :)) Best parts were when Aimee sang to me in the morning and when I read all the wonderful posts I got to my wall in Facebook :)) Those were the things that made me happy :)) So thanks to all of you who made my birthday a good one :))) Love ya!! <3
ps. I'd love to know if you're reading my blog, so can you please post something (anything) as a comment to this one so I know who's with me here (and if my sisters are not reading this, I know to give some feedback on it to them...) :D Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment