So I got sunburned today, I was sitting in the park, reading a book for about 3hours and of course I got sunburned in few places (hands mostly). Why does that happen, like every time? There are always little spots you just don't think of to spread the stupid lotion on to and that's where you get burned of course. For me it's the skin underneath the top shoulder straps, so when the shoulder starps were not in their place the whole time, that's when my pale white skin was exposed. Not that anyone cares (just needed to share anyways), except me who has to put on the heavy backpack tomorrow, that's gonna be painful.
Ok so about tomorrow. I'm gonna start using the bus pas I bought for Kiwi Experience busses and head up north to Bay of Islands/Paihia. I got room there booked, in a hostel of course, for 3 nights and then I'll come back to Auckland for a day and after that head down south. My original plan was first to get here and start looking for a job immediately and then travel, BUT I realized that because it's so lovely weather now and might not be so nice in a week or two, so I'll do the traveling part now and then look for a job. And anyways, I have to wait for about 2 weeks to get my social security number, so there's no point looking for a job now as I can't get any until I got that number.
So the new plan now is to tour around the north island for about a week or two and then look for a job. Hopefully I'll be able to find something, earn some money and then do the south island travelling in a few months or so. The bus pass I got will cover both islands, north and south, pretty much goes around the islands and I can stop where ever I want on the way for as long as I want.
That's it for now, I'll be posting from Paihia next time to let you know what it's like up there :) :) kisses and hugs to all my loved ones *mwah*
No comments:
Post a Comment